At Guildford Grammar School, we give priority to equipping each student with a balanced set of skills, to meet tomorrow's challenges. This priority will define your child's primary and secondary school experience from Kindergarten to Year 12 and creates the distinguishing characteristics of our students.
Inspiring students to achieve personal excellence and to be outstanding citizens who work to create a just, loving and peaceful society.
Our core values:
- Excellence - being the best we can be
- Respect - showing appreciation and consideration for those around us
- Integrity - sticking to moral and ethical principles even when others are not looking
- Spirituality - a personal way of loving, accepting and sharing with people and the world
- Teamwork - working cooperatively to achieve our common goals
- Compassion - showing sympathy and empathy for others