Do you have a child who is almost 3 years old and who is bursting with energy, joy, curiosity and potential? Are they ready for an enriching social experience with other children, as they learn to engage with those around them? If so, they might be ready to join our Little Explorers program!
Places for 2019 are now open and are filling fast.
Little Explorers welcomes boys and girls from 3 years of age. The program operates from our Out of School Care Centre and is open between 8.30am-3.00pm from Monday to Friday. We provide a pre-Kindergarten program staffed by qualified educators and child care workers, delivered in and around our Early Learning Centre.
Our Little Explorers experience the joy of learning as they discover, create and imagine through play and instruction. As they develop their discussion, negotiation and sharing skills they start to form part of a wonderful community; a community that parents will also appreciate and enjoy.
Our stunning natural environment, sense of home, and talented educators combine to provide a program that will enhance your child’s social skills, love of nature, natural curiosity and learning, setting them up for a life of discovery and wonder.
Click here to view the fee schedule for the Little Explorers program.
Our program aims to:
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the Little Explorers program and receive a call back from our Registrar
- Create an atmosphere where children feel respected and loved
- Nurture each child’s self-worth
- Guide each child’s experimental play to promote understanding
- Develop effective communication skills
- Allow children to learn through touching, moving, listening, seeing and hearing
- Encourage each child to explore, invent, discover, question and experiment
- Develop confidence through child-centred play
. Please note that places are not guaranteed until a formal application process has been completed with our Registrar.