Applications open soon for 2019 entry
Guildford Grammar School has a proud history of providing educational opportunities for a broad range of students who would not normally have the means to attend the School, which is directly linked to our purpose, our Anglican ethos and egalitarian outlook. This includes a comprehensive Indigenous Scholarship program with approximately 40 students currently enrolled.
The School Council has endorsed with enthusiasm the formation of a Refugee Scholarship program that will enable students to enrol at the School and experience the full range of opportunities that a Guildford Grammar School education can provide.
The Scholarship will provide the following support:
- 100% of the tuition costs for a day student
- The cost of any School camps
- The cost of School uniforms (formal and sport)
- The cost of School books
- Tuition support in English
- Counselling support if appropriate