Please complete an A4 sized portfolio. The purpose of the portfolio is to give the School an understanding of your child, including their academic and extra-curricular achievements, interests and goals.
The portfolio must include all items listed below, as well as any other supporting documentation that you may wish to submit.
Please ensure that you do not include original documents, as your portfolio will not be returned.
Submit your portfolio to the attention of:
- Print and complete the Guildford Grammar School Application for Enrolment Form and place it at the beginning of the portfolio.
- Print and complete the Financial Declaration and sign a Statutory Declaration. This is a compulsory component of the process.
- Include a copy of your child's two (2) most recent school reports.
- Include NAPLAN results (two most recent).
- Include a testimonial, written by your child, explaining why they would like to be considered for a scholarship and how they believe attending Guildford Grammar School would impact their future and their family.
- Include a personal reference describing your child's character, general attitude and interests, from someone who knows your child well (not a family member). This may be a family friend, teacher, coach, priest or similar.
- Include supporting documentation of your child's involvement and achievement in co-curricular activities, including sport, cultural pursuits and community participation. This may be in the form of written references from a coach/mentor, newspaper articles, certificates or photographs.
- Include a copy of the candidate's birth certificate.
- Include a copy of the candidate's immunisation record.
Mrs Tamara Laurito
Guildford Grammar School
11 Terrace Road
GUILDFORD WA 6055
Phone: (+61 8) 9377 9247
Applications close at 2.00pm on Tuesday 30 April, 2019. It is preferred that you hand deliver the portfolio. If, due to the constraints of distance, you need to post or courier the portfolio, please allow plenty of time, as late portfolios cannot be accepted.